Dry Dump & Recycling Depot
The Dry Dump & Recycling Depot is a convenient and easy way to discard some of your recyclables and yard waste.
Located at Range Road 233 on the East side of Fawn Meadows Golf Course.
Spring/Summer Hours: May 1st to September 30th.
- Tuesdays 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursdays 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Additional Day added!)
- Saturdays 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (Open for two hours longer!)
Fall/Winter Hours: October 1st to April 30th
- Tuesdays 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (Open for two hours longer!)
Yard Waste Materials:
- Yard waste (grass clippings, garden refuse, leaves, tree branches)
- untreated wood
Burn Pit Permanently Closed
*Absolutely no metal in wood
*No metal hinges, no nails
- Plastic containers
- Tin Cans
- Electronics - *Products with freon not accepted
Expanded Electronics Recycling Program
The Alberta Recycling Management Authority has launched a 2 year Expanded Electronics Recycling Program. Now you can bring even more electronics to the Delburne Recycling Depot. See the chart below!
For more information about the pilot project visit: armaepilot.com