Keep up to date with Delburne Emergency Services for all current Fire Bans and Emergency information.
Emergency Management Team Opportunity:
Delburne Emergency Management is looking for an experienced individual to fill the position of Deputy Director of Emergency Management. This is a volunteer position and anyone applying should have the following qualifications:
- Basic Emergency Management course
- Incident Command System (ICS) 100, 200, 300 level courses
- Experience in dealing with emergency situations in a municipality
- Experience working with elected officials
Please submit a resume to the Village of Delburne with Attention: Emergency Management.
In person: 2111-20th Street, Delburne
Mail: P.O. Box 341, Delburne, AB T0M 0V0
The Delburne & District Volunteer Fire Department responds to calls in and around Delburne. Regular fire meetings are held the first, second, and fourth Tuesday of the month at the fire hall.
Red Deer County Fire Services: Phone: 403:343.6667
For information on fire bans in the province visit www.albertafirebans.ca
- District Fire Chief - Dan Marsellus
- Director of Emergency Management - Dan Marsellus
- Deputy Director of Emergency Management - Currently seeking a volunteer for this position.
Delburne is serviced by the Three Hills RCMP Detachment.
Three Hills RCMP Dispatch: 403.749.2275
Three Hills RCMP Administration: 1.403.443.5539
Crime Stoppers: 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
If you have a water emergency please contact our Public Works Department.
Electricity & Gas Emergencies
ATCO Gas Emergency - Phone: 1-800-511-3447