Delburne Community Hall
The Delburne Community Hall is an excellent venue to host your event whether that be a dinner, conference, tradeshow/market or wedding. This newly updated facility boasts an ample dance floor, large stage, kitchen and bar. Pictures of the interior of the Hall can be found at the bottom of this page.
|Hall||3,056 sq. ft.|
|Dance Floor||25-30' x 50'|
|Stage||25' x 30'|
Space with non-fixed seats
(must submit a floor plan to Fire Department)
|Space with non-fixed seats and tables||450|
|Dining, beverage & cafeteria||360|
White plastic tables with metal frames - 30" x 8 ft.
Location:2034 21st. Ave. Corner of 21st and King
Phone on site: 403-749-3812
Note: If you want to book the Hall, see the Hall Bookings contact information further down this page.
To contact the Delburne Community Hall Board Society, please use the contact information below.
Hall Board Chairperson:
Roy Jamieson - Phone: 403-749-2058
The Delburne Community Hall is governed through the Delburne Community Hall Board Society however Hall Bookings are managed through the Delburne Village Office.
|Full Day Rate: 8:00 am - 2:00 am||$200.00|
|Use of the Bar||$150.00|
|Set up the Evening Before: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm||$50.00|
|Rental Deposit||Half price of total rental fee|
|Damage Deposit||Full price of total rental fee|
|Excessive Cleaning Fee *only if the hall is not left in a clean condition||$20.00/hour|
Rental Booking Process
- Check the Bookings Calendar below to see if your desired date is available and then contact the Delburne Village Office: 403-749-3606, or in person at 2111 - 20th St.
- To secure your date, a rental deposit is required which is half of the price of the total rental cost.
- Example: A 2 day booking without the bar is $400.00, so your rental deposit would be $200.00.
- Payment must be made by cash or cheque only.
- For cheques, please make them out to the Delburne Community Hall.
- Once your rental deposit is received, your spot is booked.
- You will need to make arrangements to come to the Village Office to sign the Rental Agreement, pay the rest of the rental fee, provide the damage deposit, receive the tenant checklist and obtain a receipt. You will also need to make arrangements to pick-up the hall key.
- The Damage Deposit is the full price of the rental total which will be returned to you once the hall is inspected for cleanliness and damage. The Damage Deposit can be cash or cheque (made out to the Delburne Community Hall).
- If you have a weekend rental date, you must come in by Noon on Friday to sign the Rental Agreement, pay the rest of the rental fee and give the damage deposit as the Village Office is not open on Friday afternoon.
- Village office hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (closed from noon - 1:00 pm for lunch)
Friday: 9:00 am - Noon
Weekends & Holidays: Closed
- Village office hours:
- If your rental is on the weekend, you will also need to make arrangments to get the hall key. Renters who book for a Friday can pick up the key on Friday morning between 9 am - noon.
- Renters who book for Saturday or Sunday, must provide a time where a representative can meet you at the hall to give you the key. Please note: the representative will not be able to provide paperwork or take payments so please visit the Village Office by noon on the Friday to finalize your rental agreement.
- No decorations on the painted walls, light fixtures or fans.
- Decorations are permitted on the vertical wood slats and the North and South walls with tacks only. Please remove when finished.
- No confetti of any kind.
- No open flames in the hall.
- Do not remove existing items from walls.
- Do not move the piano.
- No liquor can be left in the hall overnight.
- No unattended children on the stage, behind the stage, coat room or kitchen.
- No frying food in the hall.
- The tenant is responsible for completing the tenant checklist.
- Extra Cleaning or damages to premises will be deducted from the damage deposit.
Deposits will only be refunded if the cancellation is more than 30 days before the date of the event.
In case of emergency call 9-1-1.
For water emergencies, please contact Public Works: 403-749-3607.
Hall Board Chair - Roy Jamieson - Phone: 403-749-2058
The Delburne Community Hall is a designated Emergency Reception Centre that may be used in the event of an emergency by the Village of Delburne or Red Deer County. If your event is disrupted by an emergency situation, the Village of Delburne or Red Deer County may consider reimbursement for any losses.