The Delburne Playschool is a great way for your 3-4-year-old to have fun and interact with other children in the community in a stress-free, active setting. This is also a great way for young parents to meet each other and form lasting bonds throughout their children’s school years.
Classes run every Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 am - 11:30 am at 2101 20th St. in Delburne (across from Delburne Medical Centre). We start mid-September and run until the end of May each year.
The Playschool Board has the option to continue Playschool into the month of June to make up for bad weather days, etc. The Delburne Playschool Society is a non-profit organization funded by the Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) of Red Deer. Pick up a current enrollment form at the Delburne Village Office or download one below.
- Tammy Venn - Call or text: 403-877-8433
- Email -
- Location - 2101 20th St., Delburne
- Classes run September through to May on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. If needed it will also run in the afternoons from 12:15 pm - 2:45 pm.
- Students must be at least 3 years of age and fully potty trained.
- Registration forms may be picked up from the village Office or downloaded below.