The benefits of small-town living in Delburne are numerous and growing each year! Not only is Delburne a safe, relaxing place to come home to, but it is also conveniently located between Red Deer, Stettler, and Three Hills. We have a long list of services including a new Medical Centre with three physicians, on-site pharmacy, and an attractive list of participating professionals.
We offer continuous schooling for growing families with Kindergarten to Grade 12 at Delburne Centralized School, as well as Playschool for 3-4-year olds. Delburne enjoys the benefit of two banks, grocery and convenience stores, restaurants & cafes, and seniors lodging. There are many seasonal community events, groups & organizations to become involved in, and great business support opportunities.
Delburne’s long list of associations, groups, and committees can be found on our website HERE so you can conveniently contact to acquire more information. Keeping you informed of local activities and events is very important. Information can be obtained from many sources such as:
- Village Voice - our community newsletter is mailed to you monthly.
- Delburne Community Events Calendar - our website calendar features activities going on in the area.
- Delburne & District News - available in local grocery stores and Facebook.
- The Chautauqua - free in local stores and at the Village office.
- East Central Review - mailed newspaper
Delburne is involved in many different activities to promote growth, diversity, and sustainability. The Village relies on its volunteers, groups, and associations to keep its community engaged and active. If you'd like to become a volunteer contact us at the Village Office and we'll get you started!