The Delburne Municipal Library is a proud member of the Parkland Regional Library system, a cooperative of 50 public libraries across central Alberta. With your library membership, you are a member of 50 other unique libraries and have access to their services too!
Our Mission is to enrich the lives of all the members of the community by providing books, audio tapes, CD's, magazines and internet service as a means of stimulating the appreciation of learning.
We are governed by appointed trustees from the Municipality of Delburne. The Delburne Municipal Library Board meets on the second Thursday of the month from September to June. Our current Board Chair is Tanya O'Donoghue and our Library Manager is Judy Nicklom.
Recently the Delburne Municpal Library Board and the Friends of the Delburne Library Society had to separate due to AGLC regulations. The Friends of the Delburne Library Society are a fundraising group to improve amenties at our library. If you are interested in being on the board, please see the volunteer opportunity below.
More information about the Delburne LIbrary is listed after this poster.
New books are added all the time but we offer more than just books! The Delburne Municpal Library has a computer lab, dvd rentals, and copying services.
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Photoshop, Acrobat DC Pro, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & more!
- 2 microscopes with slides to discover while visiting the Library
- A telescope to borrow and navigate the stars and planets
- An in-house Ipad kiosk for kids with four ipads to entertain and educate your little ones
Annual Library Card Fees:
- Single: $10.00
- Senior: $10.00
- Juvenile: $10.00
- Family: $10.00
- Non-Resident: $60.00
Library Manager: Judy Nicklom
- Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Sunday and Monday: Closed